Trying to self-publish your book but don’t know where to start?
I understand your pain. I was there myself not that long ago but now I’ve successfully published my own books on Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Createspace Print Editions, and most recently the Google Play store and Google Books. I’ve navigated the labyrinthine corridors of uploading, formatting, and passing the various validation processes. I’ve published books with dozens of photos and that’s even more complicated.
There’s nothing to compare to the feeling of getting your first 5-star review
If you have a book deep inside of you begging to come out but you just don’t know where to start, you’re in the right place.
- Do you have a book hidden inside your heart ready to be shared with the world?
- Do you have the next Twilight or Hunger Games or Salem’s Lot lurking in the back of your mind?
- Do you need to tell the story of your family history?
I can be your virtual assistant and coach you through the process of turning your dream into reality and getting your very own book published. Just like there’s no one type of story or book, there’s no one service I can provide for you. Let’s begin with you filling out the form on this page and letting me know what your dream is and how I can help you to achieve it. I will tell you how I feel I can best help you. Let’s get started today.
Virtual Mentor Coaching Program:
- Learn the SMART Goal Setting Principles
- Apply them to each step of the writing process
- Learn to organize the framework of your story
- The daily writing process in action
If you want to discuss your options, begin by filling out the form. Note: I am not a literary agent, so cannot help with the process of Traditional Publishing, though I can review your manuscript as a consultant.